Friday, August 28, 2009

Polka sa Plaza

My son, auditioned to be part of the group who will represent their class in the Buwan ng Wika Dance Competion. Yesterday, the program commenced at Brainshire Science School, where my son is currently a grade 3 pupil.  They danced the "Polka sa Plaza", one of the folk dances here in the Philippines.  Luckily, after just a few days of practice, they won in the Folk Dance Competition.  Let me share with you some of the still pictures that I took of my son and his classmates wearing the traditional Filipino Barong and the Balintawak dress.

3 comments:

  1. so proud of ralph! keep up the good work, both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done to your son and those kids! they look so adorable on our national dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kids kids kids... miss the old times!

    ReplyDelete