Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Countdown before Christmas

It's September 1, the start of the " 'ber" season..... meaning, we are gonna start our countdown til Christmas.  As my friend, cherie mentioned in one of her blogs... i confirm, i think the Christmas season here in the Philippines is the longest.  People will start buying christmas gifts little by little, to avoid the Christmas Rush in December.. as for me, not that I don't follow, but if finances will permit, why not.

So officially, in honor of this, I will start a Christmas Countdown.

It's 115 days, before Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. oh! i miss christmas time at home. believed me, philippines is the place you want to be spending the yuletide season. there's something magical about it. the simbang gabi, caroling, puto bumbong!

    yes! its __th days before christmas and counting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. naalala mo pa nung sa smart pa tayo nina aris and his dabarks, des? hahaha! ako, may naaalala...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ber season...something I'll miss most. I start shopping like gaga once the ber season lands on the calendar! hehehe

    ReplyDelete