Friday, July 17, 2009

About the King of Pop

Until now, people are still talking about MJ, his music, his life, his death...

As always, people remember you and what you've done in your lifetime only when you are gone. But then again, let's hope there are still those who appreciate us while we are living and not the other way around.

I am glad to announce that MJ lived during my lifetime. He was a musical genius and indeed a great entertainer. His songs and dance moves were one of a kind and will never be forgotten.

I am a fan. I even watched him perform live during his concert here in the Philippines in the past. I watched his videos, listened to his music, collected the cds and so on and so forth.

He was great. He was truly amazing. He was the best he could be.

My hat's off to you MJ!

May you now sing with the angels and entertain God in his Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment